One theme. One poet. One memoirist.

Friday, January 29, 2010

More Thirst

Because I couldn't manage to write anything worthwhile on the topic, I decided to blog about it on my other blog. Have a look:

http://web.me.com/laurenlmurphy/Lauren_L./Blog/Entries/2010/1/27_thirst.html

Kelly's quite clear on the purpose of her writing. I, on the other hand, am just writing. In college I took several creative writing courses, but since then I've not written much that has not been academic. My hope for this project is to revisit my creative voice, the one that narrates and describes the world around me. I am a nonfiction writer and would like to use this forum as a way to develop my art, particularly description and dialogue.

I look forward to the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers